The Way of the Dream
10 Week Theory & Practical Course
- What is a dream? – Various models/understanding of the dream including indigenous cultures, Freud & Jung.
- Working with dreams – Interpretation techniques, associations, amplification and creative dialogue
- The individuation process – Ego, shadow, the anima/animus and the Self. A psychological review of Dante’s Inferno
- Projection & Recollection – Recognising ourselves in others and in the world
- Four Elements – Jung’s four psychological types
- Meeting the Shadow – Approaching & working with one’s undeveloped self.
- Aspects of the Feminine – Four faces of the feminine and their characteristics
- Aspects of the Masculine – Four faces of the masculine and their characteristics
- Realising the Self – Encountering the Self. The story of Jesus-Christ. The experience of Job.
- Honouring the dream – Grounding insights in everyday life.